Followers

Sunday, August 18, 2013

I got featured AGAIN! Woo HOO!

I am SO thrilled to be a featured post at Unruly PaperArts again! This site is SO inspiring and they have some great challenges - here is a link to the Postcards from the Edge Challenge - mine is the last postcard:
Unruly PaperArts Postcards from the Edge

And here is a small image of the card itself:



Thanks so much for stopping by & I would love to visit your blog - leave me some blog love & I will do the same ~ Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Christi! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your feature - well-deserved with this beauty. Just love the sentiments!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and I am so thrilled for you! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)