Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2014

I'm in the Spotlight at Anything But a Card!

(yes, this was originally posted yesterday - my boo boo - so let's just pretend you didn't see it until today, ok?)
 
As some of you know I am on the design team at Anything but a Card and I am pleased to have my turn at the Spotlight Challenge! The Spotlight Challenge gives each Design Team member a chance to let everyone know a bit more about them and since we all find it hard to talk about ourselves (OK, not everyone, but...) we get rewarded by running a mini challenge of our choice.  Take some time to learn about me and enter my mini challenge!!

I'll give you a hint -


I hope to see you there! 
Blessings ~ Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)