And here is Tim's tag:
As usual, I am not going through the process here, since you can find that on Tim's blog, but am going to list the things I improvised on.
- I used the American set THMB006, which is the mini blueprint set.
- I used every marker listed except Hickory Smoke - I don't have it, so I used Pumice Stone in place of it.
- For the loop pin, I used a Mini Paper Clip and Pin from Tim's Ideology line.
- I didn't have the star charm, so I took one out of my stash and colored it with a Krylon Silver Leafing Pen.
- I don't have a sewing machine (well I have 2, but am clueless on how to use them) so no sewing.
- I used a background paper from Glitz Designs, Beautiful Dreamer Polka, #BD3579
- No microglaze (on my wish list)
- My #4 was made with File Tabs, also from the Ideology Collection
- I cut the word Brave from a Redlead Paperworks stamp set called "She Knows all Things"
|All colored and lined up|
I am really happy I bought this set, I can see many uses for the flag and the star, and I honestly can't wait to color the Statue of Liberty. I thought you might want to see
my backup tag that I made in case the stamp set didn't make it here on time. Not too bad, it would of worked, but I like the one I made to mimic Tim's much better. That's it for me today - I actually have to pack (something I am very bad at and I usually just throw a bunch of stuff in a suitcase and sort it out later) and do all the girly things we do to prepare. I hope you enjoyed my take on Tim's Tag and if you did, please consider following my blog - I am trying to get 100 new followers in 2015. Also, check back here for the first posts for the NEW Twofers Challenge, starting August 1,2015. Enjoy your week ~ Christi
|Another look :)|
Tim's 12 Tags of 2015 - July
Not Just Cards - (July) Theme - July
Timbro Scrap - #11, Summer
Amuse Studio - Anything Goes (entire month of July)
Allsorts Challenge - #320, Add a Banner or Flag
Crafting with an Attitude - #5, Anything Goes (July)