Followers

Friday, March 2, 2018

Final ATCs for Janis' Birthday {And Then. . .Chocolate}

All good celebrations must come to an end, and so here we are, the last week for Janis' Birthday Celebration.  For this last challenge, Janis chose the theme "And Then. . .Chocolate" - yummy little party we've had!

What are ATC's? ATC stands for Artist Trading Cards.  There are no requirements to make them {unless you are participating in a swap or, in this case, Janis' fourth and last, theme And Then. . . Chocolate} EXCEPT they must be 2 1/2" x 3 1/2", the same size as a standard playing card or trading card.

Here are all the links for where you can still enter, but be quick! It's a good thing you can make an ATC in no time! {ends March 3, 2018}
Be sure to enter Janis' Blog Badge giveaway HERE!!!
WEEK 1 Theme - "All Those Cats!!"  You can still enter HERE
WEEK 2 Theme - "And The Chickens." You can still enter HERE
WEEK 3 Theme - "Adorable Teapot Collection"  You can still enter HERE
WEEK 4 (FINAL) Theme - "And Then.....Chocolate!"  Enter HERE
I've called my ATCs "Chocolate 1" and "Chocolate 2" and since I am really under the gun here, I'm going to be quick & just tell you what I used to make them.

Chocolate ATC #1
Heavy Weight White Card cut into ATC Size
Background made from Oxide Ink {scrap}
Sentiment from Riley & Co., Funny Bones, #RWD-564 Six Million Dollars
Tiny Money {stash}
Brown Card for Sentiment
Black Detail Embossing Powder, Hero Arts, PW-119
Embossing Ink
Shrink Plastic
Sharpie Markers
Gold Sparkle Gel Pen


The best part of this ATC was making the little candy bars out of Shrink Plastic. You can't really read them, but the candy bars say Hershey, Bite Me, YUM and Candy. I thought for SURE I had something with chocolate on it and I literally searched my entire stash {I did find the paper I used on Chocolate #2, as well as some other cool stuff I pulled out}, but I have nothing regarding chocolate except that sentiment.  Oh, well.  On to #2.

Chocolate ATC #2
Heavy Weight White Card cut into ATC Size
Image cut from Collage Sheet {out of business}
Words punched from a VERY old paper from SU!
Two Scalloped Oval Punches from My Family Treasure {out of business}
Beautiful Background Paper {stash}

I love this background paper and I have a small bit left, so you'll be seeing the end of it very soon.  I got it, along with the collage sheet, from a kit club I used to belong to that has since sold their business {about 9 years ago!}.  So this is a sort of vintage chocolate ATC.

That's it kids.  You only have about 24 hours to join in the fun, but I do hope you find some time - at the very least go and check out everyone's creations.  You can see each week by clicking on the above links.  And you can still join each week; but the whole shebang ends 11:55 pm on March 3, 2018.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my ATCs - I appreciate your visit! Christi

I am entering my And Then... Chocolate ATCs in the following challenges:
Janis' Birthday Celebration 
Word Art Wednesday - #325, Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - #62, Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic ATCs, love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Christi.....these are just fabulous!!
    I love that great sentiment on the first one. Haven't we all just felt that way at times??? lol.. Whenever I hear that rich people are the most unhappy people around, I always say I'm willing to risk it!! lol...
    Ooooooh....that decadently rich chocolate of the second card is not only gorgeous, but has my mouth watering!! Lovely background and perfect words!!

    Thank you so much for joining in my ATC BD party!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christi....I am so glad you mentioned (on your comment on the winners post) abt the shrinky plastic choc bars you made....because I MEANT to comment abt them on this post but got so caught up in the 6 million dollars that I forgot!! Ha. Using the shrinky plastic to make those fab little embellishments was total genius!!! You are so creative!! Thank you again for joining in!! It was so much fun.
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Adorable! Love that sentiment! Too "sweet"!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)