Followers

Sunday, October 7, 2018

HEADS UP! Important Information re:The Cat Lovers Hop for 2018




I just wanted to shout out to my friends who play in Her Peaceful Garden's Cat Lover Blog Hop - Janis, the owner, has changed things up a bit this year.

You now have to SIGN IN to be eligible for prizes and it is NOT too early to do that! So, please, click the link above, or click on the Badge on the side of my blog to go to Her Peaceful Garden and sign up!

Remember, the hop runs from October 22 until the 27, 2018.  Get making those cat creations! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Christi, for the shout out and for posting my badge. I appreciate all your help in spreading the word about the new change to our hop. It's going to be a great hop!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of COURSE it is!!! I even shared on my InstaGram :) It just keeps getting better every year :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)