Followers

Friday, March 13, 2015

Rainbow Birthday Card

Welcome to my very first post for the JittoBear Design team! When I became a member of the JittoBear design team I made a list of all the die cuts I wanted and while I didn't expect it, I got everything I asked for (and I already have a wish list going for the next order!).  I love the fact that you can get sentiments in a set, each saying the same thing, but in different fonts.  I believe you can never have too many Happy Birthday cards and here is my latest. Hop on over to the JittoBear blog to see how I made my card (when you get to the page you will see BLOG as one of the headers on the page - click that tab).

 
 
With so many designs, I had to start simple; just looking at all of them my inspirations went haywire. I have so many other ideas and a few of them are already in progress. Thank you for stopping by to see my first JittoBear Design Team Post! You really should go to the store and start making a list of what you want, because you will want everything! be sure to check out the JittoBear blog (the link to the blog is at the top of the page) as well to see what my teamies have posted. If you like what you saw, please consider subscribing to my blog and help me reach my goal of 100 new subscribers ~ Fondly, Christi

I would like to enter my Rainbow Happy Birthday card in the following challenges:
Sister Act Challenge - (w) #97, Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - (w) #71, Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Focus on the Sentiment
Inspiration Destination - (w) #24, Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - #192, Birthday

4 comments:

  1. Lovely rainbow colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the rainbow connection Christi....danger ...danger...I'll be singing it soon.
    Your card is terrific because it is suitable for absolutely everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)