Followers

Sunday, November 30, 2014

I am SO excited to begin designing for Altered Electrics



YIPPEE!!!
First, I have to apologize that I am not up on my comments - I have been fighting this awful cold - but please know I have been reading them & I will comment back - promise!
 

Secondly, and so exciting, I recently received an email from Elaine (aka Ellapu) who runs the Altered Eclectics Challenge Blog accepting my request to be on the Design Team!!! 

I invite all of you to take a look, subscribe to the Blog and perhaps, join us in our monthly challenges.  My first post will be for the December Challenge (all the challenges begin on the first of the month) so stay tuned to see what I have in store.

I hope you all had an amazing holiday! Blessings ~ Christi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)