Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Through the Craft Room Door with Morgan's Art World

Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.  You do know that every week there is a challenge and the theme is ALWAYS "Anything Goes?" Everyone should be entering since you don't even have to make a special card or project!  
http://www.artstampsstore.com/ 
This week the Design Team got to choose from absolutely beautiful images from Morgan's Art World - if I was better at coloring I would have been in heaven - I have a love for fairies and there are some amazing fae and other mythical creatures - do take a look! Since I am not an experienced colorer, I chose to work with "Valentine 12" , a beautiful and elegant rose:
I think I did ok - I am losing my fear of working with digi's and I am starting to look forward to coloring them - but don't tell anyone.

If you'd like to see more of my card, as well as my talented teammates, just go to Through the Craft Room Door - we'd love it if you'd let us know you were there! And, you'll find the linky for the "Anything Goes" Challenge, so why not link up? Thank you so much for stopping by ~ Fondly, Christi

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Cards in Envy - (ends 3/6) Tickled Pink
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge - #118, Anything Goes w/ a Twist of Mothering Sunday
Brown Sugar - #186, Anything Goes
Graph it - Spring Greens
Simply Create Too - #103,  Use Pink or Red


7 comments:

  1. Love the colouring of your image, just beautiful. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flower! Thanks for sharing it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really brought this flower to life with your fabulous coloring, Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty Christi! I think your coloring is beautiful!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW the flower looks gorgeous !! So glad I discovered your blog. I love Morgan's images too but I am not as good as you at coloring.
    Your new follower
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pink rose on your lovely card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Cards in Envy for our Tickled Pink card challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)