Followers

Monday, January 2, 2017

A New Year and a New Design Team!

I am thrilled to announce that I have been selected to be a part of the House of Cards Design Team! The term is 6 months, and it is a monthly challenge blog - you can get there from HERE and make sure you bookmark or follow so you can play every month (come on, I KNOW you can make a card once a month to fit our themes)! Speaking of themes, here is the theme for the month of January:

Add a Building and/or Use these Colors

So, along with the New Year I am embarking on a New Team - I am SO excited and I hope you are too!  My teamies are so sweet and have welcomed us newbies with open arms :) My first project will be posted next week so please stay tuned ~ I hope your New Year is filled with fun, health, love & happiness ~ Christi

9 comments:

  1. Hi Christi!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for becoming a new follower. I just stopped by to become a follower of your blog, and I'd also like to invite you to stop by and play along in our challenges at my challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday. It's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have AWESOME prizes as well. I hope you will join us.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday Challenges - www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen! I will certainly look into the challenge :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on ypur new DT post Christi. It's a challenge I often join in so I'll see you there!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane - I'll try to be good and not vote for you every month ;)

      Delete
  3. Congrats Christi. They are lucky to have your creative, wacky genius on their design team. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team, Christi! I can't wait to see what you'll create for 2017! Have a warm and wonderful New Year!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michele! I already messed up - thought I wasn't supposed to post til the 10th (and I read the requirements!!) - I hope I didn't mess up too badly! Your warm welcome is appreciated xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)