Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

You Are Amazing Rainbow Card

I get so excited when I get new goodies to play with!!  I just could NOT wait to try out these dies so as soon as I got them I whipped up this card.  Be gentle, it's just a quick card - no measuring or fussiness - in fact, I wasn't even sure this was going to be a card!





What I Used to Make my Card:
White Card Base
Black Card
Hello Bluebird Rainbow Sky Die Set
Scraps of Card


I really wanted to test the Rainbow Die - I just couldn't wrap my head around how the arches were going to fit together.  I was fairly sure they weren't going to work.  I must of tapped into a few more dead brain cells because they nestled into each other just fine.  Figuring out what sentiment to use {I didn't want to use stamps on this card, I wanted to keep it only dies}, realizing I have a plethora of word dies that I rarely, if ever use, and finally settling on the new Phrase Builder set I just got.  I think the off white clouds, the pink hearts and the black words make this card special {as well as the crooked letter that I can see now, and I am sure you all can see it, too}!  This was a fun card to make and it used up a bunch of scraps I had lying about, so it's a win win!

I hope you enjoy this little burst of color - I realized the last few cards I've posted had animals on them and I wanted to prove I can, and do, play with other stuff, too.  Hope you and yours are safe & happy! Blessings, Christi 

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
{Just a note: My internet went out last night & didn't come back until this afternoon - sorry for linking to the challenges "late"}
Arty Divas, #28 - Anything Goes 
Crafting Happiness, #61 - Anything Goes 
The Happy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Out of the Box Challenge - Anything Goes 
NBUS Challenge, #17 - Never Before Used Schtuff :) 

4 comments:

  1. Love your rainbow card Christi, so fitting in this pandemic. Thanks for joining us this month at the Happy Craft Challenge. DT Member Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have fun putting this bright and cheerful card together, Christi, even if you did have to scratch your head a bit in the beginning! Everything certainly goes together and fits together beautifully and go you for using up your snippets, too! Keep well and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your Rainbow card, so delightful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)