Followers

Friday, March 14, 2014

Getting that annoying error when trying to follow a Blogger blog??

I follow many blogs, as I am sure you do.  And, I love nothing more than finding a cool new blog to follow but I have gotten nothing but an error message lately when I try to follow Blogger blogs.  Well, one of the blogs I follow "Creative Smiles" has figured out a solution! Instead of me explaining the fix, I suggest you just go to Creative Smiles and check out Donna's tutorial.

Have a great day & I hope this helps!
Blessings ~
Christi

2 comments:

  1. I just ran into this and thought it was a fluke. I did the same thing and sidestepped it by going to more options too. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane! I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I can't get it to work for me LOL - glad someone is having luck!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)