Followers

Friday, June 21, 2013

Through the Trees ATC



I love this ATC – out of all the ATC's I have made this one is one of my very favorites. A few years ago, I acquired some card stock that looks like clouds to me.  Not big huge puffy clouds but nice low key wispy clouds and that’s what I used as my background.  You can also make your own sky by using some chalks on plain white card stock.  Then all I did was gather a bunch of scraps that were different shades of brown.  I used a tree punch I got from EK Success and punched out some trees; ripped some of the brown scrap to use as mountains and then just fooled around with the placement of everything until I liked it.  Glued everything down and that was it!





For the amount of time it took to make I think this is a pretty snazzy ATC – I hope you like it, too! I’d love to hear your comments – thank you so much for reading my posts today.



I am entering this project in the Simon Says Stamp &Show Kraft Challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)