Followers

Friday, March 27, 2020

Lawn Fawn Butterfly Birthday

I love playing with my Lawn Fawn stuff; and that is a good thing cause I have a bunch of it!  I decided to jump into the Lawn Fawn Challenge by making this simple card.
 

What I Used to Make my Card: {sorry about the format - I tried to fix it 5 times and had no luck}

White card base

Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings, #LF1059

Watercolor Paper {I use this}
Zig Clean Color Brush Markers
Hero Arts Aqua Ink {they have so many choices! I linked to the Aqua page}
Dimensional Dots

I had already had the line of butterflies stamped using the Jet Black Archival Ink and had colored them in using rainbow colors.  I simply used dimensional dots to pop the butterflies up a bit and then stamped the sentiment using aqua ink.  As I was making this quick and easy card, I realized I have had the Scripty
Another Look :)
Sayings for a long time; it was actually my second Lawn Fawn stamp set I ever purchased! Just goes to show you cute sayings never go out of style!  I think the sentiment pairs perfectly with the CAS design of this card.


I hope this finds you and yours well.  I know I have been creating like crazy since there is nothing else to do.  I've had a few doctors appointments and they've been virtual; while I have talked on messenger and Skype, these virtual visits are new to me.  It sure is easy and convenient - don't even have to get fully dressed :) Thanks for reading, your support means so much to me ~ Christi

 
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics, #73,  Birthday

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Cut it Up - #196, Spring Fever with Butterflies
Die Cut Divas - Happy Birthday
CAS on Friday - #176, Birthday
Shopping Our Stash -#416, Happy Birthday 

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card, like the colors and design simplicity!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Spring Fever challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wonderful and cheery CAS design!! Thanks for playing along our March challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely CAS Birthday Card! I love it and so glad that you shared it with us at the Cut It Up! Blog!
    Rachelle - DT@CIU : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS & cute!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful, bold butterflies! I love how they aren't lined up perfectly, but just seem to be flying in formation, mimicking the script sentiment below. Very pretty!

    Thanks for sharing your Spring Fever with Butterflies project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and bright card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clean look on this card. And the rainbow colored butterflies are just amazing. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)