Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Floral Thank You Cards

I can't seem to stop making more than one card and these cards are no exception!  The floral panel is SO pretty {and I just got the stamp, first time using it!} I had to cut it in two to make double the cards.  Plus, super easy cards are fantastic and I can never have too many thank you cards {the trick is actually sending them out!}



What I Used to Make my Card:
White Card Bases
Gina K. Amalgam Ink in Obsidian 
Watercolor Paper {I use this}
Zig Clean Color Brush Markers 
Water Brush
Simon Says Stamp Pretty Peonies Background Stamp, #SSS101961
Simon Says Stamp Thanks & Leaves Stamp Set, #SSS101894 
Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink 
Matching Dark Pink Cardstock

I stamped the peonies onto a piece of water color paper, using the Obsidian ink and used my Zigs to water color the image in.  I cut the paper in half, attached
One of the cards

each piece onto white card bases. Then, I was lucky enough to find some dark pink card that I think matched the peonies very well, so I used that to emboss the sentiment on.  I attached the sentiment and now I have 2 more pretty Thank You cards to add to my stash.

And the other card

As I am trying to use up the cards I make I think I will fill this out with just a Thank You saying on the
inside and put it in my purse so that the next time I go to the grocery store, or to get gas, or anything where I depend on others to work so I can get what I need and give them the card.  Maybe it will bring a smile to someone's face.  Thanks so much for visiting and I'd love to visit you back - leave me a comment so I can pop over to your crafty space and leave you some love ~ Fondly, Christi

I am entering my cards in the following challenges:
NBUS - Challenge 14
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More, #391 - Anything Goes
Arty Divas, #22 - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Say it with Flowers




7 comments:

  1. Just a giant WOW, Christi! What an awesome stamp and what a fabulous job watercoloring using these pretty colors! Love the design and the white-embossed sediment on the matching colored card! And your idea of carrying them in your purse and handing them out as RAK to make someone feel appreciated is so thoughtful! You rock! I hope you are keeping well and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Christi! Your cards are gorgeous! I love how you coloured the flowers, and you had a brilliant idea to make two cards! You are such a sweetie - whomever you give the cards to will definitely smile, I like this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours on your pretty floral card, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stamping and colouring! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous cards with us for our floral challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. We helps you to provide information about prescription drugs that are prescribed to treat various kinds of diseases. We deliver our services in the United States, USA. To place your order as overnight delivery, you can choose your products and place them at any point in time and get it delivered the next day at your doorstep.

    Here are some medicine provide with online prescription, they give information about medicine you want to buy. Visit their website for details

    Buy Methadone Online for Drug Addiction Treatment
    Buy Oxycodone Online for any kind of Pain
    Buy Adderall Online for ADHD and Insomnia
    Buy Soma Online for Muscle Spasm
    Buy Xanax Online for Anxiety Disorder
    Buy Phentermine Online for Weight Loss
    Buy Ambien Online for Sleep Disorder
    Buy Ativan Online for Anxiety Disorder or Epilepsy Treatment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)