Followers

Friday, May 15, 2020

Critters Happy Spring

I used a bunch of Lawn Fawn products that are new to me and made this cute card {I think it is cute anyway!} I giggle every time I look at the card and see that frog and his saying.  I hope you get a giggle, or at least a smile, when you look at it :) 



What I Used to Make my Card
White Card Base
White Card
Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate Spring, #LF1896
Lawn Fawn Spring Fling 6" x 6" petite paper pack, #LF1876
Lawn Fawn Say What Spring Critters stamps, #LF2228
Lawn Fawn Say What Spring Critters dies, #LF2229
Lawn Fawn Foursquare Backdrop, Portrait, #LF2065
Watercolor Paper {I use this
Light Blue Card

The first step to making this card was I colored and cut all the animals.  Then I placed the sentiments into the word balloons and cut them out.  Ran some light blue card through my die cut machine, made the cloudy sky, as well as using white card made the foursquare frame.  I attached the clouds to the back of the
Another Peek
frame and then placed the animals with their sayings in the squares.  I finished the card off with a piece of Spring Fling paper and layered my sentiment on it.    And after an overnight under my flattening tile I was done.  I think the sentiments that go with each animal are just so cute and the set has more sayings, including more animal specific ones as well as generic holiday sayings. 

I love making funny cards almost as much as snarky cards and I think the world today needs some laughter - I know I do!  I have a post that features some snarky birds and cats, please follow me so you don't miss it, especially if you are a fan of snark!  Thank you SO much for stopping by and I hope you & yours are all healthy and doing well ~ Fondly, Christi 

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies 
Sweet Stampers, #44 - Animals/Birds 
Papercraft Challenges, #58 - Spring
Fab 'n Funky, #481 - Hand Colored Images
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Animal Fun





5 comments:

  1. I love the little dialogs.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and cute.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Lawn Fawn images, great colouring and design. Makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card, Christi! I love the way you incorporated the cute little animals and the fun speech bubbles!!! A perfect way to send a smile! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!
    Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft-Challenge, make sure to come back soon and play along with our new challenge aswell =)
    I’d be super excited if you come say hi on my blog aswell!
    little-crafts.com
    Hugs, Lia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)