Followers

Friday, May 29, 2020

Bloglovin' Users PLEASE READ



I am now rethinking this decision and I need to not make proclamations when I am up too late, 😂. IF I decide to leave Bloglovin', I will post another message just to let you all know.

Do to the number of inappropriate Bloglovin' sites that have decided to follow me and leave incredibly unhelpful comments that are really just commercials, I am deleting my blog from the Bloglovin' app.  There is no way to block these "people" and no way to delete them.  I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you but as of June 1, 2020 you will not be able to follow me using Bloglovin'{BUT I am still on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!!}

7 comments:

  1. I don't understand, Bloglovin is simply a reader, there's no such thing as a Bloglovin site. It's the only way I can follow or read blogs, so I'll not be seeing yours any more. However I don't think your actions will stop inappropriate comments, whoever is doing it will simply find another way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmm. . . maybe you are right Jane. I just got 2 notifications of new followers and both were for adult sites. . .LOL Maybe I will rethink this.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that Christi but you must do what makes you comfortable

    All the best

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow with Blogger, so maybe this won't change the way I see your posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, but now I am rethinking my decision - see what happens when I stay up too late?? LOL

      Delete
  4. Hi Christi! I keep getting emails that I have new Bloglovin followers that are from adult sites but my Bloglovin follower number does not change. They are spam emails. Is this what you're getting? I also get spam blog comments in a foreign language with a bunch of links to cleaning services. Very annoying but I just delete them. I read my blog roll on Blogger so I will still see you. Hope you get it all worked out. Spam is so annoying.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)