Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Happy Fall

 I have been struggling to get motivated to write some blog posts; I just cannot get in the mood to write them!  I have been having some physical issues and I think that has something to do with not being able to get in the mood to write.  I have been creating a bunch; if you have known me for a while now you know Halloween is my favorite holiday and I have a bunch of cards and other goodies to show you.  I think what I am going to do to give myself a break on the writing process is write up just a small paragraph about the creation I am posting and if you want information on something I didn't touch on just contact me.  I will include as many links as I can in the post I just won't be making a separate list of items I used.  Again, I may not stick to this format either; it really depends on how I feel :)

Now that I have gotten that of of the way here is my first card of the Fall season - just a clean and simple little Lawn Fawn card using the Tree Before 'n After stamps and dies. Everything was stamped with the Gina K Amalgam Ink Pad in Obsidian Ink on watercolor paper and then colored in with my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and a water brush.  

I hope this finds you happy & healthy! Until next time, Christi {stay tuned, I have so many more Halloween cards & goodies to share!!}

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics, #86 - Halloween or Fall 
Fab 'n Funky, #498 - Keep it Simple
NBUS, #19 - First time using the Stamps & Dies :)
Stinkin' Inkers - Shades of Fall
Sweet Stampers - Fall or Halloween




13 comments:

  1. this is soooo lovely!! the leaves and wind you stamped are perfect! thank you SO much for playing along with the Fall/Halloween challenge with Lawn Fawnatics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant CASliciousest of CASlicious fall cards, Christi! Wonderfully colored, too! If you love Halloween, you'll be delighted to know that there is a new all-year-round Halloween challenge that's just started up! It's call Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge. Isn't that the best name? If you can't find it on Google, email me.

    And in the meantime, I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been well. I know what you mean about writing the posts. Trying to come up with something cheery for me has been a challenge. I think you'll find that most of us are happy to just ask if we want more detailed product or technique information, so don't worry about that. I hope you do still blog, however, because we love seeing your cards!! Thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep safe and feel better! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darnell, you are a TRUE friend! You ALWAYS take the time to leave a beautiful comment and make me feel better. Hugs & Love to you & Hammy <3

      Delete
    2. OOpps and we have the challenge listed on Challenges for Days - you KNOW I will be playing in that one!! LOVE it!!

      Delete
  3. I love CAS designs, Christi, and this one is fantastic! Good to see you posting again. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Christi! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xooox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bright colors and love the look of the wind blowing the leaves. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)