Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Prancing through the Snow

I had this background already glued to the white card base but I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it.  Then, while going through some of my already colored and cut holiday images, I found these two adorable deer left over from another season.  Another quick card done!  Technically, this is a Christmas set, but I rarely pay attention to such small details; besides, I feel that you can prance all year long!



What I Used to Make my Card:
White Card Base
Lawn Fawn Snowfall Backdrop, Portrait, #LF1803 
Mama Elephant Winter Forest Cover
Light Blue Card
Clearly Besotted Let's Prance Stamp Set {already colored and cut}
Clearly Besotted Let's Prance Die Set {I was not able to find the dies}
MFT/Die-Namics Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips
Clear Gems

This was super easy; I already had the background done and then finding the colored and cut images was a plus!  All I had to do was stamp the sentiment, cut it out, and then adhere the deer and sentiment to the card. Can't get much easier than that in my book!  I put a few clear gems here and there to give the card some sparkle and there you have it.

I hope your holiday season was a great one and that you & yours are happy and healthy! Thanks so much for stopping by! I am going to be doing an Instagram promotion very soon so if you haven't followed me on Instagram I suggest you do that now - the giveaway is going to be AMAZING!  :) Hugs, Christi

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenge, #416 - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Christmas Kickstart Challenge, #45 - If it is Christmasy, Link it up!
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Celebrate!
Everybody Art Challenge, #481 - Christmas Animals
Dream Valley Challenges, #238 - Christmas
Stamps & Fun = Creativity, #380 - Winter

4 comments:

  1. Love these fun and prancing deer - fabulous wintery card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love these little reindeer! Love your card, Christi, thanks for joining Mom and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scene - nice reindeers - thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)