Followers

Monday, December 2, 2013

Some exctiting news!!



The last few days have been SO exciting for me!

First, I was chosen to be a part of a wonderful Design Team at Globecraft & Piccolo! I am SO excited to be a part of this team as some of my favorite artists are my teamies! 

Globecraft & Piccolo has some amazing products to play with and I can’t wait to start showing you all the cool stuff you can do with them! I am enormously grateful to be given this chance.

Then, today I got a comment on my Thanksgiving Card that The Kraft Journal has chosen my card to be Featured on Friday!! From my calculations, the card (and this blog!) will be featured on Friday, December 13, 2013 – yup, Friday the 13th, which is a lucky day for me & is now even luckier!  
  
Thank you to all my followers, fellow bloggers, friends and teamies for helping me with my creations and this blog.  When I started in June of this year I never imagined that I’d have such a fantastic time sharing with all of you and that I’d be blessed with the opportunities that have come about.  I am sincerely grateful for all your support <3

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)