Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Black & White Halloween Card

If you are looking for my A Vampire You Could Love card, click HERE

So my card isn't totally black and white; there is that teeny, little, orange pumpkin that isn't black or white.  Honestly, I couldn't think of a better name for the card, so there you have it.  I just got the Spidery Web Collage die today and I had to make a quick card to play with it.



What I Used to Make my Card:
White Card Base
Black Card
Orange Glitter Card
Memory Box Happy Halloween Channel Die, #99558
Memory Box Spidery Web Collage Die, #99200

I had already made the "Happy Halloween" sentiment when I first got that die.  It's a good thing I still had it hanging around my desk because I can't find the die anywhere!  I'm sure once I do my big cleaning after the holidays are over I'll find it; at least I hope so! 

As I said, I literally just got the Spidery Web Collage die this afternoon and I just had to cut it out {I do that with almost every one of my new goodies; please, tell me I am not the only one!}  I chose to cut the collage out of white card and then I put some black card behind that.  The sentiment had to be trimmed a tiny bit on each end to fit on the card, but that was easy enough!  Now I have yet another card to mail that isn't going to make it on time.  Oh well, my friends and family are used to that by now; if I don't see you in person, count on your card and/or gift being late.  My theory is if I get it postmarked before the day it should be at your door I'm good. 

This was another quick and easy card.  I think it is Clean and Simple but still looks sort of elegant.  What do you think?  Do you have any quick and easy cards you rely on to help you out in a pinch?  I'd love to hear about them and I'd love it even more if you'd share the link with me in the comments.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'm getting so excited as Halloween is right around the corner!  Hope you and yours have a great one.  ~ Christi

I am entering my Black & White Halloween Card in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - #426, Black, White & One Other Color
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Spooky/Halloween
Outside the Box - M, #42, Halloween or Candy Themed
CAS on Friday - #144, Halloween or Autumn Card

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)