Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

You Donut Even Know. . .

Hi Dies R Us Fans!

Today I am sharing a cute birthday card made with darling Mama Elephant products that are available in the Dies R Us store.  Here is my card:

What I Used to Make my Card:
White Card Base
Watercolor Paper {I use this}
Zig 
Clean Color Brush Markers
Gina K Amalgam Ink Pad in Obsidian Ink
Hero Arts Ultra Fine White Embossing Powder
Light Purple Card
Sizzix/Tim Holtz Beaded Garland Embossing Folder, #660041 {retired, but available}
Mama Elephant Donut Treats Stamps
Mama Elephant Donut Treats Dies
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Half Pearls {stash}
Dimensional Dots

I began this card by stamping, coloring and cutting out the mice and the donuts.  Setting them aside, I embossed a piece of light purple card {there are SO many embossing folders available in the Dies R Us store; I have some on order but haven't gotten them yet} using an embossing folder and then embossed the sentiment using ultra fine white embossing powder. 


I used some pastel colored half pearls I had in my stash to add some interest and to act as some sprinkles on the donuts, gluing them down with adhesive. Lastly, I used dimensional dots to attach the elements and then glued the the entire piece onto a white card base.  Between the embossing folder, the half pearls and the dimensional dots this card has a lot of character, but it was difficult to get a good picture of both the front and of the dimension so I have included a view that shows it all off.  Just click on the picture and it should open up in another screen big enough to see.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope the world is opening up a bit where you are but please, stay safe! See you soon! Christi

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Always Fun Challenges, #216 - Food
Three Room Studio, #38 - Birthday
Crafty Animals, #51 - Anything Goes w/ an Animal
Die Cut Divas - Birthday
MIUCB, #50 - Anything Goes w/ Stamping
Friendship Challenge, #66 - Happy Birthday

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful and cute! I like the mice.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - youv background is great
    Thanks for joining us at Friendship
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little critters. Sweet card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love the little mice with their party hats. The embossed background is lovely and the pastel half pearls are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful project
    Thanks for joining us at Friendship
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and cute card. Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)