Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Lawn Fawn Trick or Treat HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

~*~* HAPPY HALLOWEEN~*~   

 

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I made this card out of some old and new Lawn fawn stamp and die sets; it's so much easier to justify purchasing something when you can mix and match it with items you already have {or, plan on buying!}.  


I have so much Halloween paper {well, truth be told I have so much paper, period} and I wanted to give these cute little guys a background so I used an older paper pad by American Crafts called Bootiful {retired but available}.  I stamped, colored and die cut the main images from the Spooktacular stamp & die set, cut the grid from the Peekaboo Backdrop die set out of Textured Dot Neutrals card stock and embellished using the cute little spider, ghost and bats from the Tiny Halloween Stamps and Dies that I had left over from another project. 
 

Again, this card is a bit cuter than my usual style, but I am finding it fun to use some colors in my work lately.  I've tried to figure out exactly what my "style" of creating is and I don't know.  Some artists I can recognize purely by looking at their work but I don't think that will ever be the case for me! I hope you and yours are doing well & hope to see you soon - Hugs! Christi

I am entering my Trick or Treat card in the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations - Animals, Birds & Bugs
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Holiday/Celebration for Kids
The Corrosive Challenge, #10 - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft, #146 - Anything Goes
Beyond the Blue, #39 - Happy Halloween




2 comments:

  1. OH yes these Lawn Fawn cuties are some of my faves! How adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)