Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Slimline Trick or Treat Card

Another Halloween Card - I cannot believe only a few more days until Halloween, so I am posting like crazy! I'll probably be posting 2 cards a day until the Holiday is over.  

If you are looking for the Cat Lovers Blog Hop post, click HERE 

I went a bit nuts with this card but in my defense I had just gotten the Pink & Main Plaid Slimline die and I wanted to play with it; so play I did!

I started by cutting the Plaid die out of white card, then I used the die cut as a stencil, coloring the paper with Distress Ink Twisted Citron, Carved Pumpkin and Wilted Violet.  Once that was done, I set the colored die cut aside and used Trinity Stamps Slimline Embossed Circles die to cut out the circles.   I had some leftover Halloween characters from a cut and color I had done using Lawn Fawn's Booyah! stamps & dies so I popped those critters in the circles.  I finished off the card with the Trick or Treat Lawn Fawn border in black card.

It's honestly a bit more colorful than I am used to, but I think it's pretty cool looking.  I hope you are crafting away for the season and hope to see you soon! Christi 

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner, #224 - Halloween Colors
Krafty Chicks Challenge, #583 - All Occasions
Happy Little Stampers (dies) - Anything Goes with Die Cuts
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge, #145 - Autumn/Halloween
Dies R Us, #179 - Anything Goes w/ a Die Brand they Sell
Sweet Stampers, #61 - Autumn/Halloween
Crafting Happiness Challenge, #116 - Use any or all colors:  Purple, Orange, Green & Black
Happy Little Stampers (stencil) - Anything Goes w/ a Stencil





3 comments:

  1. it is super cute, boorific card, love the colors
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background die and colors. The images are so cute. Love the slimline design. So glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)