Followers

Monday, October 18, 2021

Oh Look! {WARNING Adult Humor}

 If you a regular reader of my blog, or a Facebook friend, you know I like some snarky stuff.  Well, a friend of mine knows how much I adore a bit of sass and she sent me a picture of this stamp set.  I loved it so much I HAD to buy it - I hope you get a laugh out of it; I sure did!


 WARNING: Adult Language to Follow - please do not continue if you are offended by naughty words!

 OK - if you haven't moved on by now you should be prepared for adult humor!

What I Used to Make my Card:
White Card Base
Whimsy Stamps, Meme Oh Look, #CWSD366
Patterned Paper from Authentique, DAME, 6" x 6" pad, #CDA011 {available}
Die-Namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX

Watercolor Paper {I use this}
Zig 
Clean Color Brush Markers
Gina K Amalgam Ink Pad in Obsidian Ink

This was an easy card; what I did first was stamp the image directly onto some watercolor card, colored it with my Zigs then die cut it with the wonky rectangle die.  I wanted to make the card seem old fashioned so I picked a patterned paper that reminded me of the 1950's, trimmed it and attached that to the card base.  Finally I glued the image onto the card base and I was done! Judging from the number of people who commented on the stamp, and the others in Whimsy Stamps "Meme" collection I am not the only one who found the humor in this image!

I hope you like the card and got a chuckle out of it.  My biggest issue now is who do I send it to; and that's because I can think of SO many people who need this card! LOL Thanks for stopping by! Fondly, Christi 

I am entering my "Oh Look" card in the following challenges:
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, #196 - E is for Everything Pink {my cupcakes}
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper, - October Challenge
HLS Watercolor Challenge - October Challenge
Dragonfly Dreams - In the Pink {my cupcakes}
NBUS Challenge, #31 - October Challenge {3rd entry}




11 comments:

  1. Oh Christi, what a brilliant card. I just love the sentiment! I know rather a lot of people I'd like to send that too, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot this is, beautifully done too

    Happy Tuesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! The sisters love you! Great card, Jo x SoSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! These are the best kind of cupcakes. :D Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!!!! That sentiment is absolutely brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need me a dozen of these pink shut the fucupcakes! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I could use some of these too! Awesome card, my friend, and that sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, great coloring. Thanks for getting pink with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!
    Love the sentiment and the PINK cupcakes!
    Thanks for celebrating EVERYTHING PINK with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card. Thankyou for joining in the October challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)