Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Dr. Digi at Through the Craft Room Door

This week the Design Team here at Through the Craft Room Door was able to play with some Dr. Digi's House of Stamps digi stamps.  

Since I have 5 cats (The Fabulous Feline Five) it was a natural that I would choose "Climbing Kitties" as my stamp. I actually have a HUGE cat tree in my living room and every one of my cats plays on it - even the 17 year old.  

I can go on and on about my cats like parents do about their kids - in fact, I think I'm worse!  Anyway, here is the card I made for inspiration:
Here is Sylvester helping me take pictures of the card.  He was SUCH a pain in the great help! Here is a clearer picture:
To get all the details on my card, and to enter your own "Anything Goes" card at Through the Craft Room Door, just click HERE.

Now I know you are dying to read all about my FFF, so I have actually put a page up on my blog - just go here: My Cats - The Fabulous Feline Five - be sure to grab a cup of tea or whatever - it's not a short page ;)

Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog today! Fondly, Christi

I would like to enter "Have a Purrfect Day" in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - #105, Anything Goes
City Crafter #296, For the Love of Pets
Creative Ladybird's Creations - #11, Anything Goes
AudSentiments #147- Anything Goes
The Cats Pajamas - #306, Anything Goes
SUYP - #2, Furrything Goes
613 Avenue - #160, Anything Goes
That Craft Place - (M) Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - (M) #21, Anything Goes

18 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christi this is such an adorable card. Love the cats playing in the tree house. But most of all Sylvester "helping" you made me giggle. He's looking so concentrated and very focused.. Love that picture too.
    Thank you for sharing.
    PS I love and admire cats as well.....lol
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica!! I just added a page (see above, under the title of the blog) explaining all about my furbabies - if you get bored, you can read it LOL <3

      Delete
  3. Eeeee !!! That is such a great digi :-) I would have to have many of these for my 15 kitties !!! hahaha
    Thank you very much for purring along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ike, that is why we get along SO well - Cat Lovers RULE <3

      Delete
  4. What an adorable image - very cute card. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Christy, it seems a perfect fit that you joined us at The Cat's Pajamas to share your sweet kitty card! Maybe a Sprinkles (the cat) stamp is in your future! Thanks for joining us at TCP Tuesday Challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, I am saving my pennies to go on a spree at TCP - so many stamps I HAVE to have :)

      Delete
  6. Such a cute and fun card. And spot on our theme! Thanks so much for being with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Christi! I absolutely love that Sylvester helped you with the photos - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super cute image! Great job on the card. Thanks for dropping this by 613 Avenue Create. We hope to see you again next week!

    Sara -DT
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I love your color choices and fun layout. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our “Anything Goes” Challenge; I hope to see your work in our future challenges too!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card with lovely image. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Opps this is a Digi I love! wonder why.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)