Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Colorful Love Card

 I have SO many patterned paper pads; I buy them with good intention, but then they end up sitting in my stash, forgotten.  It was actually the background paper that inspired me to get a bit tropical for this card, I hope you like it!

What I Used to Make my Card:
White Card Base
Sue Wilson Caribbean Island Collection, St. Kitts, #CED5204
Impression Obsession Love Die, #DIE385B
KaiserCraft Fly Free 6.5" x 6.5" Paper Pad #PP975
Teal Blue Card

One of the best things about Sue Wilson dies is that you get so many options in one package! Using the St. Kitts die I started this card by cutting out the background in the patterned paper, then the outline in the teal blue, I continued with the patterned paper and then layered the teal blue onto that.  There is also

a pink paper in the paper pad that has epoxy detail and it since it's from the same pack, it matched the patterned paper so that is what I cut the sentiment out of.

You may not know that the Dies R Us challenge is always Anything Goes with a die that they carry - and they carry LOTS of dies so it should be easy to enter! All of the links are below so you can easily find the store and then the challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by! Christi


 For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

 click below for:

STORE

CHALLENGE BLOG

FACEBOOK

INSPIRATION BLOG 

FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Crafting Happiness, #107 - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies, #2131 - Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenges, #104 - Anything Goes
Cardz for Gals, #152 - Use Dies and/or Punches
Little Red Wagon, #613 - Just Because!
Word Art Wednesday, #503-504 - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. These die cuts are breath-taking! I might have to go shopping... you enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card, Christi. Like the colors. Thanks for joining our "Just Because" Challenge this week @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and creative, Christi. Thanks for sharing your creativity and talent with us. It's always a blessing to have you play along. God bless you, and please join us again soon.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd love to have you visit and "Follow" me

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great combination of colours.... I also love the Sue Wilson dies - having lots of them - and yes - they are great for all the layers she puts in her sets. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, so colourful and pretty.Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining the Get Creative Challenge. Your card is fab. Great colour choice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)