Followers

Friday, February 25, 2022

You Warm My Heart

This is my first stamp set from the Colorado Craft Company but it won't be my last. I resisted and resisted but when I saw these cute cats, I caved.  You shouldn't be surprised because you KNOW how much I love cats!

This is a simple, one layer card {something I am working on - I can't seem to get the hang of just one layer! This card is quite a feat for me, one layer plus clean and simple - it's a miracle! :)} and I started with a water color card that folds at the top.  I stamped the image and the sentiment with my favorite black ink, then colored the card with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I told you it was simple!  I hope you and yours are having a GREAT day and I hope to see you soon, stay safe {and warm}!! Crafty Hugs, Christi

I am happily entering this card into the following challenges:
NBUS, #35 - Anything Goes as long as it's NBUS
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes w/ Option of Wings and Tails {tails!}
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Favorite Pet
SUYP, #75 - Anything Goes w/ a Cat
Krafty Chicks, #600 - All Occasions
CASology - #400, Affection


10 comments:

  1. Adorable kitty! I love the way you colored this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet kitty card. Great design. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you rocked the uber CASlicious design with this sweet cat card, Christi! Her face cracks me up ... you just know she asked and asked and asked for a pair of mittens and she finally got them! By keeping your design QACAS, you let every detail of her personality shine through and we can see how chuffed she is! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Christi this is just adorable! Fabulous CAS design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very cute and loving the sentiment!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute. Your coloring is wonderful, and I also love all those adorable critters from Colorado Crafts. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet CAS creation and so nice to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for sharing and joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card and image. CAS is not my strong suit either but you have nailed it. Thank you for sharing at Stamping Sensations. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great CAS kitty card! The sentiment is so cute! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How super cute. A great card. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)