Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Cats & Coffee ~ Cat Lovers Blog Hop DAY 3

 What is as good as cats and coffee?? Nothing I say!! I hope you have been enjoying hopping around on day 3 of the Cat Lovers Blog Hop - I love seeing what other people have made, especially since I have most of the products they have used :) 


Today I have a card made with Newton's Nook (one of our fantastic sponsors!) - you can find the stamp here and the set I used for the sentiment here.  I colored in the kitties with my Zig markers. I used this die for the frame and I have a funny story about it.  I haven't used the frame die in a long time and I didn't realize that the die doesn't actually cut around the frame, it just cuts the inside.  Well, I found that out after I cut the watercolor panel I had already colored.  So I had this panel with these peaks and valleys in it that I really didn't want - so I cut the frame again, out of purple, and placed the panel inside the frame, trimmed it down to fit an A2 card and fixed my error.  There definitely was some panic involved!! But then I laughed like crazy at myself.  But I do that a lot :) 

Thanks SO much for stopping by ~ I'll be hopping around again today :) Hugs, Christi

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Cat Lovers Blog Hop (day 3)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals, #66 - Anything Goes w/ an Animal
Die Cut Divas - Watercolor


 

22 comments:

  1. Love the way you colored the image! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeeell, I love the purple! Got to love Newton stamps! Beautiful shadings of so many gorgeous little kitties! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the kitties in cups!
    Popping in from the Cat Lovers Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your perfect colouring all the kitties!!! Happy hopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I know what you mean abt enjoying seeing what others do with their products since you have many of them! I think I have this adorable Newton's Nook image and haven't used it yet. Thank you for the inspiration. Your card is so vibrant and fun!!
    Thank you so much for participating in our #2022CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J
    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suepr cute, and yes 'coffee is always a good idea'! Thanks for linking up to our October challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm ... coffee and cats - a perfect combination! Such a great stamp and a lovely card, Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats and coffee - purr-fect! Hopping from the Cat Lovers Hop! Crafting With Jack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that image, Christi ! The sentiment is purr-fect. :-D I'm dropping by again from the Cat Lovers Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG how totally adorable!! And such fun colors you used! Love it!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww... Those Newton's Nooks kitties in the cup are just adorable! I can't choose one! LOL :D
    Happy Hopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cats are adorable. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the October challenge. Arlene with the Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful depots of color on Newton stamp. Visiting from Cat Lovers Blog Hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card, beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've colored all those kitties so beautifully. I'm glad you were able to salvage that pretty die cut. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling kitty panel, beautifully watercolored, Christi - so glad you shared with us at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Christi, this is so, so cute! I have this stamp now and just need to get it stamped out so I can colour it! Hopefully in time for the coffee lovers hop! I do love these fun blog hops! Your card is gorgeous, and your colouring is beautiful! Happy hopping, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Popping over from the Cat Hop again today to say hello! What an adorable and colorful card! I l-o-v-e all those kitties!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great stamp and I love your colouring! Just hopping by from the Cat Lovers Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, amazing stamp and card. Hello from the Cat Lovers Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)