Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2022

You are the Best Human I Know ~ DAY 4 Cat Lovers Blog Hop

 I am loving this Cat Lovers Blog hop - a chance to showcase all my kitty cards! It's so much fun! I am SO far behind in commenting - rest assured I will be stopping by to all of your posts, even if I don't make it before the hop ends :) 

On another note, I am SO excited as I am going to concert tonight - the first one I have been to in YEARS (I am not gonna say how many years)! My only concern is it is in an outdoor venue (Red Rocks Amphitheater - which is beautiful even if no one is playing!) and of course it is rainy and snowy today in Colorado, just my luck. I will be dressing in layers upon layers and I am still going enjoy myself - the power of positive thinking!

 

 

I made this card by first cutting the frame out of gold glitter card and using this stamp and die set that I stamped, colored with Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils (and some gel pens) and then die cut.  I wanted this card to be used as an any kind of celebration so I choose the sentiment from this set.  Everything was stamped with this black ink, and the sentiment was then cut with this die.  Aren't these cats just the cutest?? I often stamp and color them when I have no project in mind but want to create - they can be used for literally ANY type of card; quite the versatile cats! And they are so freakin' cute!!!

Thanks again for popping by! Christi

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Cat Lovers Blog Hop Day 4
DL Art - October Linky Challenge
Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Coloring with Pencils - Anything Goes Colored with Pencils
Crazy for Cats, #1 - Furrything Goes w/ Cats
Lost Coast, #154 - Cats and/or Dogs




20 comments:

  1. Love these cute kitties! Fun card!
    I hope you have fun (and stay warm) at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable kitties and design! Love the glittered background and that sentiment!!!
    Enjoy your concert!
    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very cute! I hope your enjoy the concert. Hopping from the Cat Lovers Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable framed party kittys!! What band are you seeing?? Have a blast at the show!! 🀘🏻🎢😻

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is the cutest ever!! Loving each one of these cats and you've used a perfect sketch to show them all off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute ill kitties. Visiting from Cat Lovers Blog Hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, those kitties are absolutely adorable!! Love the gold glitter background, just the sweetest sweetest card! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have these little stamps too and I think I need to take your card design idea. So beautiful and cute!! Happy hopping again!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always wanted to go to Red Rocks for a concert! Hope you had a great time! Your card represents so many cat lover's with 9 kitties! And it's just adorable. Mama E makes the cutest little critters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoyed the concert and it wasn't too cold. I've seen Red Rocks on television and it looks beautiful. I love all your little kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card displaying all those cute kitties - the glitter frame is beautiful. Hope you enjoy your open-air concert, Christi! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Those kitties are so cute, and nicely colored too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love, love, love all of these precious kitties, each of them doing their own activities. Can't help but smile with this adorable card! Gorgeous colouring and I love the sparkly die-cut!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable kittens, Christi! Love the sparkle. Visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop again. While I'm here, let me thank you for playing along in our challenge over at Crazy for Cats! NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of the different kitties! There are all super adorable! Hope you had fun at your concert!
    Thanks for participating in the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop! I'm hopping by to say hi to everyone and check out all of the amazing cat creations and inspiration.
    Roberta
    rstevensoncreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of these little kitties and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, these little kitties are just adorable!!! What a sweet card and fun sentiment! I love the gold frame...so pretty.
    Hope you didn't freeze at the concert!!
    I too am way behind on commenting, but I WILL GET THERE. Nice thing abt running the Hop is that it can't progress until I am ready for it to!! Ha.
    Thank you so much for participating in our #2022CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J
    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this - all those delightful little kitties! Just hopping by from the Cat Lovers Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. its so pretty card!
    Hi from Cat lovers blog hop!
    Fiki from Bad Kitty's Craft Room

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a cute card, love your pretty cats, thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT Kleuren met Potloden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)