Followers

Friday, October 28, 2022

Lawn Fawn Halloween ~ DAY 5 Cat Lovers Blog Hop

I love Halloween.  It is my very favorite holiday (even though I don't dress up anymore - maybe next year!) as I love the candy, the colors, the cooler air, basically everything!  For day 6 I finally broke down (cause I tried REALLY hard not to put up a bunch of cat Halloween cards!) and made this card.  As soon as I saw the Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate Critters stamp set I KNEW exactly how I wanted to use it.  Unfortunately, life has gotten in my way lately and I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like to, but this card had to be made and is purrfect for Day 5 of the CLBH :)

 

I started by stamping the critters on watercolor paper, coloring them in with my Zig markers, and then cut them out using the matching die. I also stamped the speech bubble and cut that out.  I put the cats onto a back card using some foam tape.   I used words from Purrfectly Wicked, Purrfectly Wicked Add On and Tiny Halloween to fill in the speech bubble, stamped them on the bubble and adhered that with foam tape also.  Then I cut the Giant Happy Halloween out from glitter orange card and glued that above it all.  I hope you can see the sparkle!

Thanks SO much and hope you are still hopping! Fondly, Christi

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Cat Lovers Blog Hop Day 5
Beyond the Blue, #72 - Halloween
Cut it Up, #263 - Halloween
Sweet Stampers Challenge, #73 - Autumn or Halloween
Country View Challenges, October - Halloween or Harvest
This is Halloween - Halloween


 



17 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the sparkly sentiment and the adorable row of kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's the cutest thing!! I love that each cat is different and that they're all talking!
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable little kitties, beautifully coloured! I love your glitter title - just pops against the black! A gorgeous card. Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those little kitties in a row. I can see why you just had to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kitties all lined up with their greetings are so cute! They would work for non-Halloween cards too! Adorable card, Christi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute row of kitties. Great card. Hopping from the Cat Lovers Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This came out purrrfectly and it is really creative and adorable. Love all those kitties!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kind of Halloween card... more on the cute side than the scary side!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, this Halloween card is amazing!!! Too cute to spooky, as I love! :D LOL
    I just adore those kitties peeking out from the black background and their connected balloons! I didn't knew this set of stamps and dies, LOVE it!
    Fabulous orange glittered word as well!!
    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, those cats are so adorable!!! Great card!!! I love the oversized shiny text!!! Thank you for joining the October challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable, Christi! Visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop again. :-D While I'm here, let me thank you for playing along with in our October challenge at This is Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, cute, cute, cute!!! I love the fun row of little kitties....way too cute to be spooky. The big sparkly die cut looks great against the black background!
    Thank you so much for all your wonderful participation in our #2022CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J
    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those little kitties! Super card! Just hopping by from the Cat Lovers Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this cute row of kitties and the sparkly sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Purr-fect Halloween card. Visiting from Cat Lovers Blog Hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely marvelous! I love those little kitties and their bubbles of magic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)