Followers

Monday, October 31, 2022

Guest Designer at the Four Seasons Challenge

 I am so excited to be the Guest Designer at the Four Seasons Challenge for this month.  

Here is the Mood Board for this challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create with this! This is my card - hope it feels Fall to you!


I had made this background of leftover glitter paper quite a while ago but have been saving it since the colors speak fall to me; the glitter is crisp and the colors are so pretty! I stuck strips of the various glitter card to a piece of plain white card then cut it out with a stitched scalloped slimline die.  That was attached to a white slimline card. The sentiment is cut from 2 different dies; happy is from Elizabeth Dies (the die is discontinued, but if you do a search you can find it - item number is 1161, Happy Birthday 2) and the fall is from this Pinkfresh Studio's Alphabet, both are cut from Curious Metallic's Ice Silver card.  Once I attached the words, I decorated the card with various gems from Picket Fence Studio (they have the BEST gems; they are a bit pricey but SO pretty and sparkly in person!).  

I am so looking forward to the start of fall weather! I've had enough of the heat and am SO ready to snuggle under some quilts and break out my flannel shirts! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and please be sure to check out the Four Seasons Challenges! Fondly, Christi

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams, M - Halloween/Autumn
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Fall Colors
Dream Valley Challenges, #281 - Dies and/or Punches
Try it on Tuesday - Sparkle and Shine
Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes
Inspiration Station, #40 - Harvest (honestly, the word inspired me more than the picture!)



11 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Christi! Great use of this pretty background! So nice to have you join us as a guest designer at Four Seasons!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW what a GORGEOUS card Christi! LOVE that sparkly background and yes, it just SCREAMS Fall! Awesome inspiration ... thanks for Guest Designing for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous with all the beautiful sparkle!! Thank you so much for being our guest designer at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glittery colors and the sentiment - really perfect for the design. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely autumn colours that remind me of the crunchy leaves. Thank you for sharing at The Insperation Station challenge Blog. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and colorful card Christi! I love the slinline profile and how you've used the die cut strips. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. I really love the glitz and the beautiful colors. Thank you for being our Guest Designer this month at The Four Seasons. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great way to use up leftover bits of card - and so sparkly!
    Thank you so much for participating with us over at Dream Valley!
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Christi! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this sparkly Fall card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous glittery and shiny Fall card. Glad you found a use for the glittery background you created. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)