Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2021

You Make my Heart Happy

This card is another one that was all ready to be published; I had written it up before I had my crafting sabbatical and promptly forgot about it! I love the layering of this stamp set and the color combinations are limitless!  I hope you like this creation as much as I do! 


What I Used to Make my Card:
White Card Base
Altenew Botanical You stamp & die set
Hero Arts ink in *Feather, Moss, Strawberry, Bubble Gum and Butter Bar
Dimensional Dots

* I could not find a listing for the Feather color of ink I used.  I had gotten that ink from the Hero Arts Kit Club, My Monthly Hero, and it is possible the color is no longer available.


Another look
Reading the instructions included with the stamp set, I stamped each portion of the letters using the inks in the same order they are listed above.  I die cut the letters and attached them to the card base with dimension dots.  Once I mounted the word YOU onto the card base I added the hearts using Strawberry and Bubble Gum inks. Finally I added the sentiment on the card using Moss ink.  I need a bit more practice lining everything up but I am happy with how this card came out.  Thanks for stopping by, and I appreciate your continued support more than you know! Hugs, Christi
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts, #613 - Feminine
Crazy 4 Challenges, #573 - Floral and/or Flowers
Cute Card Thursday, #675 - Feminine
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge Blog, #156 - Hearts & Flowers





5 comments:

  1. A very stylish and unusual creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Loving the CAS design!
    Thanks so much for joining our feminine theme at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very different image and a it looks really great in the lovely red and green. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allssorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and pretty card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)