Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Hero Arts Love is Love

Hi everyone,

Hero Arts periodically offers items that when they are purchased, a portion, or all of the profits go to different causes.  Both of the sets I used to make this card are an example of such products.  In addition to their own charitable giving, Hero Arts also collaborated with many other stamp companies to put out products such as the We Stand with You stamp set; it is worth a look, especially with so many different styles in one set!  The sets I used for this card are part of the Kindness Campaign {you can read about the various ways Hero Arts gives and supports various charities by clicking that link}.

What I Used to Make my Card:
White Card Base
Tutti Designs Nested Stitched Hearts die, #TUTTI-216
Hero Arts Support Prayers Love stamp set, #CM219 {retired}
Hero Arts You Are Loved stamp set, #CM171
Kaleidacolor Ink Pad in Spectrum,  #KA-000-001
Dimensional Dots

I just have to start with the fact that I have had this Kaleidacolor ink pad for over 20 years and I have never had to re-ink it or ever had any issues with the pad or any other Kaleidacolor pads I have.  I even had one on which the top got cracked during a move and I put the pad in a zipper bag and it STILL works!  When I find a product that I feel is a great value, I just have to share it!  So I stamped the image of the hands holding the heart globe on a scrap piece of white card, cut that out with the stitched heart die, and set it aside.  Then I took the card base and stamped the sentiment on it with the same Kaleidacolor pad as I used to stamp the focal image. I attached the heart with dimensional dots and I was finished. I think the message of this card is so timely and the CAS design catches your eye. What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my card.  I appreciate it SO much! Also, in the near future I will be having a giveaway on my Instagram account so if you are a part of that social media I urge you to begin following me, don't worry, I will happily follow you back!  If you aren't yet on Instagram, well, you don't know what you are missing!  There is more content, crafters, ideas, and things to inspire you than anywhere else I have seen.  And you can use your computer; just go to Instagram.com and make an account!  Hoping you and yours are healthy & happy!   

Fondly, Christi

PS: My editor and dear friend, Nana Connie is in the hospital with pneumonia - maybe you could pop over to her blog and let her know you are thinking of her?? She can read her FB posts in the hospital and I know many of you know her.  I'm sure she'd appreciate so love! She also said, if you have her address, send cards there.  Praying for you Connie!!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Love to Scrap, #142 - Love is. . .
Love to Craft Challenge Blog (LCCB), #55 - Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks, #548 - Occasions {I think love is an occasion!}
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Double D Challenges - Anything With a Heart {2nd card}
Happy Little Stampers CAS - Love is in The Air
Day of the Month Card Club, #24 - Valentine's Day/Love
Sweet Stampers, #53 - CAS
Dare to be Artzy - Love


7 comments:

  1. Simply FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking CAS card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge. We hope you continue to play with us! XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! We definitely need more love in this world! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DotMCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally hooked on your card, Christi!!! A real beauty in CAS - the vibrant colors are amazingly eye-catching!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DotMCC. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    I wish you a lovely day!
    Maja, DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)