Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Hi everyone :) I hope this post finds you in good spirits! This was a simple card that took no time to make at all but I think it's striking. Hope you like it too!



What I Used to Make my Card:
White Card Base
Pink Card & Darker Pink Card
Gina Marie Designs Argyle Heart Plate Background
Poppystamps Doodle Happy Valentine's Day Die, #2166 {retired but available}
Pink 1/2 Pearls

I just love Gina Marie Designs and I am so happy I found them!  If you are a die lover like I am, this is one of the best places to go for new designs that are inexpensive.  They do carry a limited number of other crafting products but to be honest I just looked at the dies.  Anyway, I began this card by cutting out the Argyle background and adhering it to a white card base.  Then I glued 1/2 pearls onto the design, four to a row.  After I was sure they dried, I cut and glued on the sentiment.  Easy card but as I said, I think it is beautifully striking! Thanks so much for stopping by!  Fondly, Christi

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Poppystamps, #77 - I Love You
Cut it Up, #219 - All You Need is Love
Daring Cardmakers - Share the Love
Color my Heart Color Dare, #431 - Shades of Pink and 1 other Color {white}
Watercooler Wednesday, #308 - All About Occasions








13 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card may have been easy to make but you made it elegant with your paper choices and rhinestone placement. It's gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet. I really like the sentiment die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the clean lines on your card - that is a great die! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Valentine! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, simple & total perfection! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the touch of blings with soft pink, beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty in pink! I love the addition of the pearls - this is fun and elegant at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the use of the different shades of pink. That background is so cute! Thanks for joining the Poppystamps challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A classic beauty, Christi! Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #431. (I also love Gina Marie dies.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a CAS card! Love that heart die cut! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)